Gone were the days when people have specific brands for specific devices.Mobile companies were Known for making mobile phones and Tv companies for the TVs. As the nano technology is evolving day by day,its opening new doors for the tech companies and consumers.
We are used to see MI Tvs for a while now.Those are light for the pocket and solves the purpose.
Recently Motorola and Oneplus companies have announced launch of their respective LED TVs.
Motorola Tvs comes with Android Pie at the backend and a lot of specs on board
- Motion-compensated frame interpolation (MEMC) support
- Bazels on three sides
- DTS sound bar with DOLBY audio support
Motorola Tvs are going on sale via flipkart during the big billion sale starting from 29th September 2019.
On the other hand one plus is setting up the bar a little bit higher by offering the ONEPLUS TV with a higher specifications.
One Plus is going to launch the TV alogside with oneeplus 7T via AMAZON GREAT INDIAN FESTIVAL.
- The Oneplus TV have Kevlar Finish at the back
- 55,43,65,75 inch varients
- QLED with 4k Resolutin
- 8 Speaker 50 W Sound system with Dolby ATMOS
- Remote is slick and likely to pair with TV via Bluetooth
Future TVs are here.Fasten your seat belts and wait for the upcoming sale by AMAZON and FLIPKART.